This week on Family Looking Up we talk with author and Professor Josi Russell about literature and its impact on children and families. We explore ways to help all family members to enjoy literature more and how to help use stories to teach and create meaningful conversations with our families.
Thanks for joining us on our very first episode of Family Looking Up. We want to help lift and encourage by discussing all things family. Today we talked about parenting, specifically raising more resilient kids with more teaching and less punishing.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Click on the Amazon icon above to make purchases on Amazon.com and support us as affiliates…it costs you nothing extra, but we receive a percentage of the profits.
We’re about all things family and home. If you're on the verge of jumping off the dryer or overdosing on Diet Doctor Pepper, visit us for some laughter. Learn from our fails and the successes of others. Motherhood is the busiest, messiest, worst paying job that we love...most of the time. You're doing better than you think! When life gets you down, know that your family is looking up!
We love to hear from you! Leave us a message at:
- Lookin’ Out For Mama! (Why Self Care for Moms is SO Important) – Guest Chanelle Neilson. Episode 42
- Raising Kids To Be Independent Adults – Guest Merrilee Boyack. Episode 41
- Stress Management Interactive Episode Part 2 – Guest Niki Olsen. Episode 40
- Recognizing Gifts in Yourself and Others – Guest Eric Richards. Episode 39
- Parenting With Love and Logic – Guest Holly Thurgood. Episode 38