Today we are talking to Angela Ferrari. Angela grew up in the mountains of western Maine. Living in a rural setting, she developed a talent for finding creative ways to play and captivate her imagination. She is a talented writer, illustrator and produces the Story Spectacular Podcast. Her Story Spectacular podcast is filled with stories, […]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
We’re about all things family and home. If you're on the verge of jumping off the dryer or overdosing on Diet Doctor Pepper, visit us for some laughter. Learn from our fails and the successes of others. Motherhood is the busiest, messiest, worst paying job that we love...most of the time. You're doing better than you think! When life gets you down, know that your family is looking up!
We love to hear from you! Leave us a message at:
- How to Organize your Home and Life – Guest Angie Calderwood
- Do you Accept the Challenge?
- Special Mother’s Day Episode with Musical Guests Calee Reed, Hilary Weeks and Shawna Edwards
- Helping Our Family And Friends Deal With Grief – Guest Carrie Moore. Episode 27
- Preventing Entitlement – Guest Saren Loosli. Episode 26