Today we are talking to Angela Ferrari. Angela grew up in the mountains of western Maine. Living in a rural setting, she developed a talent for finding creative ways to play and captivate her imagination. She is a talented writer, illustrator and produces the Story Spectacular Podcast. Her Story Spectacular podcast is filled with stories, […]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Click on the Amazon icon above to make purchases on Amazon.com and support us as affiliates…it costs you nothing extra, but we receive a percentage of the profits.
We’re about all things family and home. If you're on the verge of jumping off the dryer or overdosing on Diet Doctor Pepper, visit us for some laughter. Learn from our fails and the successes of others. Motherhood is the busiest, messiest, worst paying job that we love...most of the time. You're doing better than you think! When life gets you down, know that your family is looking up!
We love to hear from you! Leave us a message at:
- What Extraordinary Moms Do — You’re probably doing it, too! Guest Jessica Dahlquist of the “Extraordinary Moms” Podcast. Episode 64.
- Bagging Bargains at the Grocery Store – Guest Erin Chase of $5Dinners. Episode 63.
- For ALL the Moms Who Aren’t Unicorns – Guest Dr. Brandie Nemchenko. Episode 62.
- How to Have the MOST Stressful Christmas Ever: Take 2 (re-release with new content). Episode 61.
- How to be a Miserable Mom: 7 Traps that steal your JOY – Guest Tracey Eyster. Episode 60.