It was Mother’s Day 2003. I was sitting in church with my 3 year old, 1 year old, and I was pregnant with our third. The speaker got up and began to tell us all the reasons why his mother was “practically perfect in every way.” The list was quite comprehensive! She constantly baked bread, […]
We are excited to team up with Chatbooks to offer our listeners a FREE 30 Page Chatbook (scrapbook)! To take advantage of this offer follow these easy steps:
- Download the Chatbooks app to your phone.
- Set up a new account and give access to your social media pics or your pics on your phone.
- Follow the simple instructions to add pics to a softcover 30 page book and use code FAMILYLOOKINGUP when checking out!!
It’s free and you FINALLY get to have a memory other than the pics on your phone and computer!!!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Click on the Amazon icon above to make purchases on Amazon.com and support us as affiliates…it costs you nothing extra, but we receive a percentage of the profits.
We’re about all things family and home. If you're on the verge of jumping off the dryer or overdosing on Diet Doctor Pepper, visit us for some laughter. Learn from our fails and the successes of others. Motherhood is the busiest, messiest, worst paying job that we love...most of the time. You're doing better than you think! When life gets you down, know that your family is looking up!
We love to hear from you! Leave us a message at:
- Is Dinner Time Breaking You? Ways to keep it Super Simple – Guest Leigh Anne Wilkes. Episode 82.
- Pursuing Your Dreams – With Business Coach CrystaLee Beck. Episode 81.
- A Mother’s Day “Mom Fail” Tribute! Episode 80.
- How To Travel With Kids And Actually Enjoy It – Guest Jessica Dabelich. Episode 79.
- Creating Body Confident Kids – Guest Dana Suchow. Episode 78